My Prayer Corner

My Prayer Corner
its not a shrine...just a reminder for prayer

About Me

Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Dad, take 2

(Christmas at the Ordway in Minneapolis with my family
left to right: dad, mom, Chad (brother), Jodi, Ashley, Adam, me -- back row;
Adam, Alexis -- front row)

For those of you checking this blog somewhat regularly, or who know me and my family personally, let me give you the mass update.

I head home tomorrow (Monday) to be with my dad during his second heart bypass surgery in three months. In the meantime, he has also had an additional surgery on his leg. The first bypass didn't "take" and so they need to go in again. He really needs this surgery that is scheduled for Wednesday morning.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as well as our whole family as we are together this week.

No comments: