My Prayer Corner

My Prayer Corner
its not a shrine...just a reminder for prayer

About Me

Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Vacation, Day 4

When I woke up today, I thought it was Friday. I have a whole route picked out in order to bike from here to Long Beach (~30 miles one way?) and maybe to get over to the Seal Nature Reserve down there as well.

BUT, it is only Thursday, and so instead, I am just going to be lazy and wander around to a variety of shops and coffee shops and...Trader Joes...and go to the pool...and maybe, just maybe, I'll get in a good run.

Migum, Blas, and I all went to the Wheatberry Bakery this morning for breakfast -- good stuff. I bought my favorite: almond croissant, as an incentive for biking hard...now I'm not sure what to do with it! :)

No comments: