My Prayer Corner

My Prayer Corner
its not a shrine...just a reminder for prayer

About Me

Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Something New



I guess old folks can learn new things too. I am currently in Austin doing some social research on MultiEthnic teams in InterVarsity as a part of my sabbatical project on internship development. I am loving being in the city and the 80+ degree weather.

I am also having a lot of fun with this staff team. There is a 18 year age span, 30+ years of staff experience, mixed gender, five ethnicities, and many personalities on this staff team. They have been very gracious to open their office, team, and lives to me as I've quizzed them about their joys and trials of being on staff with IV.

Last night I went to a one-of-a-kind South Asian student fellowship called "One-Way" where I learned more than I knew I needed to learn about South Asian culture. I also have an idea now of how much I have yet to learn!

Silly me. I had begun to think that I had seen it all. Not so...and, I love it.

No comments: