My Prayer Corner

My Prayer Corner
its not a shrine...just a reminder for prayer

About Me

Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Super Party and Super Moments

OK -- my last blog entry was a bit of a downer -- its been a rough couple of weeks. But, the last two weekends have been filled with fun. 2 weekends ago, I babysit Will overnight. Of course he was a little angel for his "auntie Chloe". Personally, I think he has a little crush on me. :) When he agreed to stay with me, I don't think he knew I would be dressing him as well. Poor thing. But, isn't he cute??




Monday was Maya's 4th birthday -- she is getting so big! The thing I am most proud of is that due, in part, to my influence Maya loves superheroes. Especially Superman. (And "Wois Wane") She always wants to come in my apartment and read the "Superman book". I think she likes it mostly because it makes noises (and drives me crazy), but it was sufficient enough to warrant a superhero themed party. The adults were just glad it wasn't a Barbie or Princess party...again. The sad thing is that...I was able to finally use up the leftover party supplies from my 33rd birthday party....something seems a little odd about that!

And, last but not least, here is a closeup of the cake that Doug and Yvonne (mostly Yvonne) made together for the party. I think they did a great job.

No comments: